sexta-feira, maio 02, 2008

Música colorida para dia cinza

If you find yourself caught in love (Belle and Sebastian)

If you find yourself caught in love
Say a prayer to the man above
Thank him for everything you know
You should thank him for every breath you blow
If you find yourself caught in love
Say a prayer to the man above
You should thank him for every day you pass
Thank him for saving your sorry ass
If you're single, but looking out
You must raise your prayer to a shout
Another partner must be found
Someone to take your life beyond
Another TV "I Love 1999"
Just one more box of cheapo wine
If you find yourself caught in love
You should say a prayer to the man above
If you don't listen to the voices then my friend
You'll soon run out of choices
What a pity it would be
You talk of freedom don't you see
The only freedom that you'll ever really know
Is written in books from long ago
Give up your will to Him that loves you
Things will change, I'm not saying overnight
But something has to give
You're too good looking not to live
If you find yourself out of love
Shed a tear for the one you love
Tell your boss that you've gone away
Down your tools for a holiday
If you're going off to war then I wish you well
But don't be sore
If I cheer the other team
Killing people's not my scene
I prefer to give the inhabitants a say
Before you blow their town away
I like to watch them play
I like to marvel at the random beauty of a simple village girl
Why should she be the one who's killed? If you find yourself caught in love...


4 comentários:

Garota Enxaqueca disse...

Hola, guapa!
Que bom que vc me achou na minha casa nova...
=)

Seja muito bem-vinda!

Amanda Beatriz disse...

deu vontade de ouvir belle and sebastian!
beijos!

c.h.i.c.o disse...

você, como uma boa blogueira, sabe muito bem que NINGUÉM lê letra de música. ainda mais em inglês.

Carolina de Castro disse...

Q foto de coração linda!!
Vc q tirou?
bjao

Postar um comentário